About Me

My photo
i'm majoring in Japanese now.And i've learned Japanese for over three years. The difference between English and Japanese grammar always confused me when I try to speak English.lol

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Balloon Festival in SAGA

Balloon Festival in SAGA


It’s an annual event that be held in Saga through the beginning of September.
The meaning of the “balloon” here is not the simple small balloons which are taken by children or clown. It’s the real balloon that can fly high in the sky and must be controlled by balloonist.
It’s an international event that only held in Saga.
Because the plains are so large and there are not so many high building in Saga, so it’s great and safe to make balloon rise in the air.




And of course because it is a really big event, so there should not be just one or two big balloons fly in the sky.
It’s hundreds of Balloon which are from everywhere of many countries

.It's really cool to see so many balloon fly in the sky, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. It's really cool to see so many balloons in the sky. I remembered when I was a child my parents usually buy balloons to my brother and me, we especialy liked the ballons which can fly. But it's easy to lose if you don't seize it firmly.

    ReplyDelete