About Me

My photo
i'm majoring in Japanese now.And i've learned Japanese for over three years. The difference between English and Japanese grammar always confused me when I try to speak English.lol

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Okinawa!!!!!!!!!!

Oh!!brother!!it's almost coming summer soon!!!!And when we talk about Summer, the thing that always comes to our mind is right that-----the sea, the beach, the blue sky!!isn't it???

And now I would like to share the most wonderful, amazing, and never forgotten trip--Okinawa!!

Since it was the end of summer vacation in Japan, so we planned a little trip that need to take air plane to fly away from the island Kyusyu. So we decided to fly to Okinawa to begin our advanture!!!

We stayed in Okinawa for two nights during 25~27 Sep.

It's really a good weather for us visit Okinawa.
Because through those three days, it's never up to 28 C.

The first day, we just go around through by the monorail in  the city-Naha.


And the second day, we saw the amazing blue sea, which is famous because that there are only two of the sea exists in the world. One is in Okinawa, and the other is in Italy.
It's really a beautiful blue sea, I'll never fogot the amazing scene that I saw

Then, the last day,we took the ship to the small island near Naha.
And we all had fun by swimming with fish in the clear sea!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have never been to Okinawa before, but I went to Hawaii when I was little. I think they must be similar in many ways, as from your description in the post and my memory. Also, they are at the same latitude and they are both archipelagos in the sea. So, I think I will surely like Okinawa because I do love Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t been to Okinawa either, but according your describing, I guess it must be a good place for you, right? In fact I don’t like to travel because it is a trouble for me, but when I watched the photo you posted, I was thinking that it seems that traveling is not that bad.

    ReplyDelete