About Me

My photo
i'm majoring in Japanese now.And i've learned Japanese for over three years. The difference between English and Japanese grammar always confused me when I try to speak English.lol

Monday, April 25, 2011

Fireworks in Japan!!



Every year in summer vacation, there are always many events in which fireworks are displayed everywhere in Japan.
Before I went to Japan,I've heard that the events of fireworks are so famous and are enjoyed by large of people.
Also, Japanese would like to wear the traditional Japanese clothings which named "Yukata" to attend the event.
Luckily, because I have longed for one Yukata for long time, so I bought one in UNIQULO(just because it's much cheaper than others)
Then I made my dream come true.I wore it to see the event of firework!!
But I must to tell you, in the summer, it's really hot to wear it to walk around in the crowd.lol



2 comments:

  1. So nice to have a chance enjoying the fireworks and traveling around Japan... but what I've seen about the news on Japan were all likely telling how the number of tourists dropped markedly by the negative impact of nuclear leaks.

    Even though the scene of bustle and excitement would not likely to happen as before, it would be more easy and relax, plus, there should have much more cheaper bargains... :P

    But still, I hope the nuclear and earthquake crisis could go to an end sooner. God bless Japan and Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I envy you so much!!
    I have been to Japan this February...it was so cold that even Tokyo snowed!!(Though I didn't feel very cold because I wear a down jacket all the day. :P) I planned to take a trip to Japan again this summer, but I don’t know if I can go or not… because of the deadly earthquake and the nuclear crisis… I’m afraid that my parents won’t give me permission… I want to attend the firework party, too. :”(

    ReplyDelete