About Me

My photo
i'm majoring in Japanese now.And i've learned Japanese for over three years. The difference between English and Japanese grammar always confused me when I try to speak English.lol

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Traditional festival in Japan

It's time to show you an invent in Japan.
What is that?I think that many of you would know it well.Japanese called it "o matsuri"(お祭り).no matter which season it is, there are always so many matsuris everywhere.people are crazy about this, and they would join it actively.
So What's the meaning of the matsuri in English?actually,we know that there are also many festival in western.and it is a little similar with japanese festival besides there are some difference between the clouth and the soundtrack.well,we've already known it,right?
I would like to show some pictures of the traditional festival that I took in Hakata,the biggest city in Fukuoka.




































There are various local festival in Japan's country or in the city.
It also commonly said that you will always find festival everywhere in japan.the pictures are taken in may.there are a week long vacation in the beginning of May.so we can say that there are always festival being held on holidays.
If you travel to Japan,it' the expection of the traditional festival.:)

2 comments:

  1. I have been to Japan several times since i was young. My father really loves Japan, so is my brother, he likes their animation and culture. Last time i went to Japan is in winter vacation, we went to the east north of Japan. Coincidentally, is the places where had been destroyed by the Tsunami. And i remember when we went there, I saw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japan is the first place I want to visit when I'm able to make my very first travel. HOPE Japan can recover soon... (pray)

    ReplyDelete