About Me

My photo
i'm majoring in Japanese now.And i've learned Japanese for over three years. The difference between English and Japanese grammar always confused me when I try to speak English.lol

Monday, April 11, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

Hello!!!!Today I am so excited that I am going to show you the thing that I love a lot.
Sorry for skipping sharing daily life in Saga one week.
Just because I saw this yesterday!!!!!
Please click the video in the following!! You must to see it!!!!!
So what’s it that makes me so happy.

It’s because a movie about my favorite Disney character, “Winnie the pooh”, is going to be released on 23, September 2011.
  I really can’t wait to see I t in the movie theater.lol.
But I am about that if I really go to the movie theater to see it. Maybe I would find that I am around by many children. Wouldn’t I?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the information!!! I love “Winnie the pooh” and have many its products. Besides, I also like the actress, Zooey, who sings for “Winnie the pooh.” I can’t wait to see the movie which seems very cute and interesting! You won’t be the only adult in the movie theater. =D

    ReplyDelete